Indice del forum
 FAQ   Cerca   Lista utenti   Gruppi   Registrati   Profilo   Messaggi privati   Log in 
Luxury Mykonos Holidays

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Viaggi nel Mondo / Travel in the World
Precedente :: Successivo  

Autore

Messaggio

mykonosvillas
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 07, 2011 6:43 am    Oggetto: Luxury Mykonos Holidays

For years, this low-lying, sun-drenched Cycladic island has welcomed the jet- set. The beaches on the south shore of the island have the best sand, views and wind protection and a few, including the famous Paradise Beach, are known as party beaches; others, such as Platis Gialos and Ornos, are quieter and more popular with families, whilst Agios Ioannis lies in a dramatic bay and featured in the film ‘Shirley Valentine'. Mykonos Villas the capital of the island, is regarded as one of Greece's most glamorous destinations. With its skyline dominated by a hill lined with four white windmills, its Old Town is a labyrinth of narrow, winding cobbled streets lined with white-washed cubic houses with flat roofs and blue wooden shutters and balconies. Countless celebrities have passed through, including, most recently, Madonna and Jean Paul Gaultier; all enticed by the countless chic bars, tavernas, boutiques and art galleries.

www.allmykonosvillas.com

Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Viaggi nel Mondo / Travel in the World Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: